Re: [squid-users] Error Pages & Directories !

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:00:10 +0100

You cant. Squid must have error pages. This is mandated by the HTTP
specification.

You can write your own customized error pages if you like, to make
them look in any way you deem fit, including just showing a blank
page to the user if you don't think the user should see a meaningful
response when there is an error.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
Squid Developer

On Saturday 16 February 2002 17.22, Arindam Haldar wrote:
> hi
> i dont want to use Error pages !..
> can someone tell me how can i ommit using error pages while
> compliling squid ! thanx in advance for ur help !
> A.H

available on request