RE: [squid-users] blocking a url list

From: Palmer J.D.F. <>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:41:39 -0000

This is how we do it here,

#This should have been declared anyway describing allowable source IP
adresses to use the cache
acl localrange src ***.***.0.0/ #(for a class B)

#Then to ban access to sites from those allowable addresses...

acl BANNEDFROMALL dstdomain
http_access deny localrange BANNEDFROMALL

Jezz Palmer.

Jezz Palmer.
Internet Systems Officer.
Library and Information Services