Re: [squid-users] Websense with Squid

From: C. Jon Larsen <jlarsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:59:40 -0500 (EST)

I second this opinion. The k-12 education market requires proxy content
filters to receive e-rate funding. Running websense on squid would make a
lot of sense for these schools.

--
C. Jon Larsen Chief Technology Officer, Richweb.com (804.307.6939)
SMTP: jlarsen@richweb.com (http://richweb.com/cjl_pgp_pub_key.txt)