[squid-users] Squid 2.5 Final

From: Ferris, Kieran <Kieran.Ferris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:44:44 +1100

Howdy,
we're currently using Squid 2.5Pre as a production solution on a
site due to our need to have NTLM support however we are suffering from the
"popup windows" authenticate problem. I have read that this is planned to be
fixed in 2.5 final with the help of the WinBind helper. Is this correct? The
company I currently work for is looking at Squid with NTLM as a replacement
for MS Proxy solutions and this is the only thing I can forsee that is
holding it back from being rubber-stamped. Management has asked me this
question so it would be good to be able to give them a definate answer.

Regards,

Kieran