[squid-users] Cachemgr reset values

From: Bill L <squidder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:53:08 -0500

Hi

is it possible to reset the values in the cachemgr? I am interested in resetting the "Traffic and resource counters". Is there a way to do this or do I have to restart Squid?

If I want to find out the amount of traffic going through the proxy is it "server.http.kbytes_out" I should look at?

Bill

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup