Re: [squid-users] Cachemgr reset values

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:16:19 +0100

There is no reset.

Simply measure the increase between two points in time.

server.http is HTTP connections to servers. Probably not what you are
looking for. server.http.kbytes_out would be how mych traffic Squid
is sending to servers (request data + forms + file uploads).

client_http is traffic to/from HTTP clients (browsers).

server.all is the aggregation of all server protocols.

Regards
Henrik Nordström

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 17:53, Bill L wrote:
> Hi
>
> is it possible to reset the values in the cachemgr? I am interested
> in resetting the "Traffic and resource counters". Is there a way to
> do this or do I have to restart Squid?
>
> If I want to find out the amount of traffic going through the proxy
> is it "server.http.kbytes_out" I should look at?
>
> Bill

available on request