Re: [squid-users] Speed limits per acl

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:13:30 +0100

There is plenty of new things in 2.5, some of them make use of ACLs
etc..

There are three related news in 2.5 that uses ACLs

  a) Limitation of allowable reply size (reply_max_boxy_size) can
now be controlled by acl's (was a single global limit before)

  c) Outgoing IP address can now be selected by acl (was a single
fixed address priorly)

  c) Outgoing ToS assignment can now be selected by acl (could not be
set at all priorly)