[squid-users] Re: NDS-Authentification, Setup

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:41:42 +0100

You apparently get PAM support for NDS from Novell as part of their
client.

Very little of Squid PAM is configured in squid.conf, only the path
to the helper. The rest is configured within PAM.

If you don't have NDS support for your OS then an alternative method
is to use LDAP. Activate the LDAP interface to NDS, and use the Squid
LDAP authentication helper distributed with Squid.