[squid-users] Are "this be aioCancel" log messages anything to worry about?

From: Web server manager <webadm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:55:25 +0000 (GMT)

I've just switched some of our cache systems to 2.4.STABLE4 (were on STABLE2
plus a couple of patches), and am seeing a fair number (every few minutes,
sometimes several almost at the same time) of messages "this be aioCancel"
in cache.log. I don't recall seeing this before, even though on checking the
source code I find it *was* in STABLE2 so it's not just a newly-added
message.

It wasn't obvious from glancing at the source what it means (i.e. what would
cause it), or whether it's anything to worry about - though Squid appears to
be working normally in other respects, I can't see any recent mention on
this mailing list, and it doesn't appear to be mentioned in the bug
database.

What does it mean, and should I be worried about it...?

                                John

--
University of Cambridge WWW manager account (usually John Line)
Send general WWW-related enquiries to webmaster@ucs.cam.ac.uk