[squid-users] squid on a separate server

From: <s.issaias@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:26:00 +0000

I have a dedicated squid server X with a static IP address
I have the webserver Y with a static ip address

Server X:
      is configure to listen to port 8081
     the accelerated site is website X on server X
     the accelerated port is port 80 on server X

I run squid and what I need to know is how I access
the cached site ? The access_logs are empty.

Can anyone assist me on how to configure the two servers properly.

Thanks

Stelios Issaias
Lead Developer

Amaze Ltd