RE: [squid-users] Squid 2.3 Stable 5 logfile problem

From: Greg Darby <>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:56:41 +1030

Thanks Colin.

I renamed the access.log and restarted Squid, which then re-created the
access.log file automatically. This way will work perfectly for me as i will
write a small program which does this process at the end of every month so
we can monitor employee activities on the web for that month.

I appreciate your kind help.