Re: [squid-users] FTP parent

From: Squid Support (Henrik Nordstrom) <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:18:05 +0100

Are both HTTP proxies (the type of proxies you configure in the proxy
fields of a web browser)?

If so, see the cache_peer_access directive.

If the FTP proxy is a FTP proxy (the type of proxy used by FTP
programs, not web browsers) then Squid is not concerned. Simply set
it to use the HTTP proxy and you should be set.

Regards
Henrik Nordström

On Monday 25 February 2002 12:14, sly wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Our provider have 2 proxies: HTTP: 8080 & FTP: 3121
>
> How configure on my squid to use different proxies for different
> protocols?
>

> Thanks in advance!
>

> Veaceslav Zagorcea
>
> MIN administrator