[squid-users] can SQUID co-exist with Microsoft ISA in a cache hierarchy?

From: Peter Simpson <peter.simpson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:51:17 -0000

Hello everyone.

Could anybody tell if SQUID can co-exist with Micosoft ISA in a cache
hierarchy. I have the situation whereby ISA sits (and caches!) in front of
some web servers in a data centre and local caches are required in some 100+
distributed offices. Do I have to deploy ISA in the distributed offices or
do I have a choice ?! If they can co-exist how does it work ? if not,
please could you explain why ?

Thanks in advance.

Peter Simpson
ASE Consulting