[squid-users] Running Squid Transparently

From: quintin giesbrecht <quinting@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:55:23 -0600

Can anyone tell me if this is possible? We have it running, but right
now, have to manually enter the proxy settings in to each client's
browser, and we'd prefer to not do that (less work=happy ;-) )

We have border manager, and are running it transparently - we want to
replace border-manager with squid, and would like to make it
transparent. Any help on this would be appreciated!

Thanks