Re: [squid-users] Activating WebDAV support in Squid 2.4.STABLE1

From: C. Jon Larsen <jlarsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 13:43:56 -0500 (EST)

Make sure that the Exchange server is using Basic Authentication rather
than MS Chap (NT Lan Manager auth over HTTP) or you will never get it to
work. NT Lan Manager auth over HTTP cannot be proxied by squid as its
proprietary.

--
C. Jon Larsen Chief Technology Officer, Richweb.com (804.307.6939)
SMTP: jlarsen@richweb.com (http://richweb.com/cjl_pgp_pub_key.txt)