Re: [squid-users] URGENT....URGENT

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:53:18 -0600

"Urgent" for you is probably merely of passing interest for the rest of
the users of the list...message titles that have meaning are usually
more useful (particularly for folks who might be browsing the archives
on the web).

Perhaps you should file a bugzilla with Red Hat. They release security
fixes quite rapidly and 2.4STABLE4 is definitely a security fixing release.

If Red Hat doesn't post one soon, I'll put up one of our packages,
suitably tweaked for general consumption. (Our packages normally have
custom error messages and a few other tweaks that make them only
suitable for use by our customers.)

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com