[squid-users] Re: Squid, WebDAV and the SEARCH method

From: quintin giesbrecht <quinting@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:35:16 -0600

Simon, I found this in the Squid archives...just wondering, we are
having the same problem with a squid box, and I was wondering, if you
could share the code, and let me know where to put it? Thanks.

Quintin

>>>You Said<<<

Henrik,

Thanks for the advice. I added the SEARCH method as you suggested and
the
application appears to work fine now.

The document that defines the SEARCH method is:

http://www.webdav.org/dasl/protocol/draft-dasl-protocol-00.html

Regards,
Simon.

>> Can anyone tell me if and when Squid will fully support the
extensions to
>> HTTP/1.1 introduced by WebDAV? In particular, I'm receiving grief
from
>> users who wish to use a Microsoft web front end to Exchange 2000 that

>> relies heavily on XML and DAV. It fails to work correctly through
Squid,