[squid-users] Log audio stream

From: Eric Galarneau <ericga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:19:41 -0500

Hello all,

Every month we generate reports of the internet time usage per user. We use
Webtrends and httpd_log format to generate these reports. The problem is
audio streaming. We can't determine how long a user has been listening
music on a radio station. That's because the httpd log only show one single
GET for the entire session (which could have been few hours).

I'm wondering if the squid log format can provide more information on how
long an audio streaming sessions was? Or if anybody have some advice on how
to log audio streaming it will be greatly appreciated.

Eric.