Re: [squid-users] assertion failed: store_dir_diskd.c:1645: "buf"

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:01:00 -0600

I don't have any suggestions about your problem...but I can answer this
part of your post...

David Carson wrote:

> Out of curiousity, has anyone built squid on Linux with 2.4.x kernel with
> diskd using aufs? If so, what command line parameter was supplied to
> the configure script?

Huh? diskd and aufs are separate storage types. You use one or the other.

For Linux I recommend using aufs, if high throughput is required. And
in that case just add "aufs" to the list of storeio types, and configure
your cache_dir line to use aufs instead of diskd.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com