[squid-users] SQUID stop

From: Leo <leoru@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 23:31:12 +0300

Hello, squid-users.

I use the squid 2.4 st4 making from source

I start it with help of script taken from squid.rpm.

It start OK.

BUT when i try to stop it with script parametr="stop" it equal to
command squid -k shutdown ............

it try try try to stop it......... and at the and till the end of
wating time, that is in script, dont stop sucessful.

it still working if i check it with parametr "status":
"squid (pid 1369 1367) is running"

and i see the squid.

then after i try once to ...../client www.yandex.ru
it still working and show me an error html page - thats right

After this it stop working. (i check it with parametr "status").

Where is THE PROBLEM?
 now i am test squid on one computer with dns, firewall but with out
 route to inet(squid star with parametr -D)

Thanks!

--
σ ΥΧΑΦΕΞΙΕΝ,
 Leo                          mailto:leoru@rbcmail.ru