[squid-users] Authentication & TACACS+

From: Luke Sheaves <lsheaves@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 10:47:06 +1100

Hi All,

I have looked up on the archives and noted some mention of the use of TACACS
but not any practical help, ie where to find a port etc

Specifically I need to be able to authenticate directly against a TACACS
database for proxy access. Ideally a module that I can simply compile and
go would be nice.....

Is anyone out there using one at the moment, as I cannot seem to find one as
it stands at the moment, I am running Squid 2.4-Stable2, on a FreeBSD 4.3
box.

Thanks,

Luke