Re: [squid-users] Linux Memory Management

From: <ryana@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 11:44:06 -0500

I mean does squid take advantage of the way Linux manages memory (buffering,
caching)? Because I notice that after running squid for a couple hours on a
fresh restart of the server, the performance drops down pretty low from
where it was at the beginning, as far as transfer speeds go. Why is that?

Ryan
ryana@flashmail.com