Re: [squid-users] Please! Please! Someone Answer, Squid is killing Me

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 12:00:32 -0600

You're right that it isn't normal--which is probably why no one has
replied. We don't know what to tell you! ;-)

Seriously, though...Did you alter the quick_abort settings? What other
changes from defaults did you make, if any? I would suspect quick_abort
plus an impatient client (i.e. downloads a large object several times in
quick succession--this could be a real user with a browser or some
multi-download tool of some sort).

I'm just guessing, but maybe this will get you heading in the right
direction (or maybe will help you find out more information to ask the
right questions so that we can be more helpful).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com