[squid-users] Store.log file problem

From: Hiroyuki Seki <hiro.seki@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:02:31 +0900

Hello,

We have a problem with Squid 2.4.1-6 on AIX4.3.

As a regular operation , we rotate store.log , access.log and cache.log
every day , and reboot the squid once in a month.

And , after we reboot squid this month ,it seemed to run fine
apparently. But one hours later , squid was stopped suddenly.
Because , filesize of store.log got to 2Gbyte , and squid couldn't
log to that file any more , so squid couldn't be worked.
Usually , the store.log file are 200Mbytes in a day.
But that day , that file got to 2G bytes in a hour.
(The log message in a store.log are almost relase action.)

I've checked the list archives, but I can't find anything regarding
our problem.So, we are in trouble that we can't see the cause.

Thanks in advance for any information you might be able to provide.

Regards
Seki