Re: [squid-users] Avoiding squid to send some clients cached objects

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:53:50 +0000

You have some clients which should not have access to some of those
pages I think. But without 2 caches (one each) or a rule to never cache
anything, you could be in difficulty.

I don't know if you can set up a rule to cache only pages which pass the
filter, I think that will be difficult to implement since some of your users
will bypass the filter anyway.

Maybe you could not cache for "free users" and only cache for filtered users?

Simon

On 04-Mar-02 at 18:42, jubaco30's inspired musing was thus :

--
|-Simon White
|-Internet Services Manager