Re: [squid-users] Avoiding squid to send some clients cached objects

From: jubaco30 <jubaco30@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:38:06 -0500

Thanks simon,

   i think another problem would be that our filtered users would lost
the benefits of my caching server(cache pages allowed to those users)
if it just forwards all requests to his peer, so ..mmmm, i'll try to
find another way to do this :)

Thank you very much for your response simon
Regards,
Juan Jose Barrera