RE: [squid-users] How to open specific ports for specific domains in Squid?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:06:47 +1100

Actually, unless your firewall allows DNS based ACL's, this is indeed
best done by squid - as web servers have this horrible habit of changing
IP's from time to time.

IIRC the dest_port acl is the one needed, just combine it with a
dest_domain acl on the allow line:

http_access allow siteacl portacl

Rob