[squid-users] transparency proxy with no cache

From: Tsung Ching <tclin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:35:04 +0800

i have some questions and need your help.
i had built a transparency proxy using squid on FreeBSD 4.5
but i don't want to cache any page while browsing.
so i add the following tags:
    acl WORLD dst 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
    no_cache deny WORLD
i don't know if that is a correct configuration.
because i can still read it in store.log.
please tell me how do i know that if it works??
in addition, if i connect to any site.
the browsers always reply me that "file not found"
i have to reload the browser to show it correctly.
how do i solve this problem?? thanks for your help..