[squid-users] ftp-gw and squid

From: Theresa Klarr <tklarr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:35:08 -0600

Has anyone gotten the ftp-gw included in the firewall toolkit to work with squid on the same machine. I have squid and TIS Firewall toolkit on the same linux machine. I have the ftp-gw running on port 21. However, I can't seem to get ftp access out to the internet even though I have allowed the internal IP address out via the toolkit configuration file (netperm-table). Is squid getting in the way. The toolkit used to work for ftp before squid was installed.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Theresa