Re: [squid-users] Accelerator Log aggregation?

From: Hans Juergen von Lengerke <lengerkeh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:49:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I wrote a perl script which will convert your squid access log to a
combined access log when you use 'log_mime_hdrs' and 'emulate_httpd_log'
in squid.conf. No need to use referrer_log or useragent_log. Find the
script attached. Simply call it with

   cat access.log | squid_to_combined.pl > access.log.combined

HTH, Hans

sean.upton@uniontrib.com <sean.upton@uniontrib.com> on Mar 13, 2002: