[squid-users] Accelerator Log aggregation?

From: <sean.upton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:44:28 -0800

I am having an auditing firm audit our HTTP logs and need to deliver logs
from our servers in common extended format, when possible, mainly because I
need info on referrer and useragent in the log to track users. One of our
servers is a Squid accelerator, and I am currently not using useragent_log
or referrer_log yet, but plan to. I would like to be able to figure out if
there are any tools/scripts out there somewhere that will allow the
aggregation from post-rotated access, useragent, and referrer logs into a
single common/extended log format. If not, I'm going to have to hack
something together, and am wondering if there are any pointers that anyone
might have?

Sean

Sean Upton
Site Technology Supervisor