Re: [squid-users] dns.

From: Edward Millington <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:35:15 -0400

I personally found orko, that a name server, preferably linux, runs better
that ms 2000 dns in a heavy load dns query enviroment.

I have also found, in my case, squid perform fairly quickly 5-10% "feel"
better with dns install on the smae box.

In you case, I would recogmend one linux dns on any box and see how squid
perform.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington. BSc, Network+