Re: [squid-users] CuteFTP

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:25:04 +0000

15-Mar-02 at 16:46, Deshwal Chand (chand@kpx.stpn.soft.net) wrote :
> Hi,
>
> My Windows98 machines have to connect to a FTP site, which require User ID
> and Password. TO connect to the ftp site, users are running CuteFTP 4.2.
>
> My problem is that CuteFTP does not connect to the sites at all.
>
> Any suggestions please?
>
> Thanking you in advance!
>
> Regards,

Have you declared the proxy in CuteFTP? Have you enabled FTP in the
squid.conf? Can you get to the sites directly without the proxy? Do you need
to proxy FTP, could you let it go direct?

--
John Lennon:--v [Simon White. vim/mutt/Linux. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS: 41.29%]
Sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our lyrics