[squid-users] behavioral change

From: Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca <joenats@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:46:08 +0800

I have already fixed the problem on my server which don't deny adult
sites, but now after 24 hours which squid is running and which I created
a crontab which restarts squid every morning, those adult web sites
which is supposed to blocked are now permitted by squid. is there any
relation to some bugs or just my config..

Acl porns url_regex "/etc/squid/banned"

Where banned contains 2,340 adult sites. thanks in advance for the help
you would lend..

NAts

San Sebastian College - Recoletos (www.sscrmnl.edu.ph)