Re: [squid-users] Transparent Cache

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:44:56 -0600

Have you followed the instructions in the FAQ for transparent proxying?

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-17.html

If after following the instructions for Squid configuration and the
directions for your OS you're still having problems, I'm sure we can
answer any specific questions you might have.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com