AW: [squid-users] Transparent Cache

From: Ulrich Walcher <uw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 02:45:52 +0100

If you're on a 2.4 kernel and going with iptables type:
        iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-port 3128
where eth0 is the interface connected to you local network.

FYI:
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/TransparentProxy.html
(no need to explain more...)
http://netfilter.samba.org/
(home of all you want to know about iptables)

OoLee