RE: [squid-users] WCCP, Cisco and OpenBSD 3.0

From: Aaron Seelye <AaronS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:07:44 -0800

Your best bet is to start with the FreeBSD patches. Now seeing as that you
said you're not any sort of *nix guru, your best bet would be to find one,
or call up Theo et. al., and ask what they'd charge to do this. You'd need
to find out what kind of license those patches are under, so that you can
find out whether or not you'll be allowed to even use them as a base and/or
redistribute them if you do use them. Just a starter...

Aaron