Re: [squid-users] Blocking Sites

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:09:32 +0000

If I make the assumption that proxy_auth is going to happen before processing
the URL request:

http_access allow proxy_auth (list of users) (sites allowed)
http_access deny (list of users)
http_access allow (list of full access users)
http_access deny all

Something more like that jumps to mind, but I can't test it for you until
later so perhaps someone else can advance on this further.

Simon

--
John Lennon:--v [Simon White. vim/mutt/Linux. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS: 46.68%]
Sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our lyrics