[squid-users] Could you please let me know about legal issue for the name of Squid?

From: B $B=g <jammy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:46:31 +0900

Dear recipients of this message,

I'm very sorry if such kind of question is already in the FAQ.

Now I'm working in the software development company.
The company I'm working for is going to have a software work with Squid.
This software will use redirect feature of Squid and work as a plug-in
software for it.

What I want ask all of you is ...
1) Can we name our software using name of Squid like 'SOFTWARE-NAME for
Squid'?
2)If possible, do I need to contact with someone to do that?
3)Who I should contact with?

Sorry to bother all of you with such question.
Your advice will help me so much.

Regards,