[squid-users] Re: Problem with the access.log!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:48:03 +0100

You need to set up log rotation. See the documentation of the log_rotate
directive in squid.conf.default, or the Squid FAQ
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Docs/FAQ/> for details, specifically
question "6.15 My log files get very big!"
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-6.html#ss6.15>.

If you gen any further Squid configuration questions, please use the
Squid Users mailing list (see
http://www.squid-cache.org/mailing-lists.html)

Regards
Henrik Nordström