Re: [squid-users] TCP_MISS/403

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:39:31 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

If you want to see why something is being denied, turn on debugging for
acls (ie add "28,3" to the debug level). However I suspect your problem
lies below in what's left of your config. I suggest that you use more
"meaningful" names for the networks, eg

acl net_10_1 src 10.1.0.0/255.255.0.0
acl net_10_0 src 10.0.0.0/255.255.0.0
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

That might help prevent the sort of problem you encountered.

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Hegedus, Ervin wrote:

> > 3) list the acl setting part of your squid.conf
> (sorry for the long lines and this long mail:)
>

> acl all src 10.1.0.0/255.255.0.0
> acl any src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
> acl all src 10.0.0.0/255.255.0.0

> and here is the list of http_access's: