Re: [squid-users] TCP_MISS/403

From: Hegedus, Ervin <airween@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:10:11 +0100

> Hi,
hello,

> If you want to see why something is being denied, turn on debugging for
> acls (ie add "28,3" to the debug level). However I suspect your problem
> lies below in what's left of your config. I suggest that you use more
> "meaningful" names for the networks, eg
>
> acl net_10_1 src 10.1.0.0/255.255.0.0
> acl net_10_0 src 10.0.0.0/255.255.0.0
> acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
>
> That might help prevent the sort of problem you encountered.
thank you for the answer.

i used these acl's, but squid give me that message also.

but there is a simple line, what i didn't look:
http_reply_access

that was the buggy - no, it is not really, i was the
buggy... :-)

it was hell sucked for me, cause in the log was not DENIED,
just TCP_HIT(or else)/403.

ok, it is worked correctly at this time, thank you again.

bye:
a.