Re: [squid-users] I want simple squid.conf for guide and what type of squid is appropriate?

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:47:04 +0000

28-Mar-02 at 13:14, Morteza Kabiri (mokabiri@amolresaneh.com) wrote :
> Hi, to All
> Now, I start to install squid sever, for start I want a squid.conf file
> for this config :
> I have one access server whit ip:192.168.0.1
> And I want a cache server whit ip:192.168.0.5
> And I have a web & mail server with ip:192.168.0.2
>
> How can I send squid.conf for this config, this is for start me,

If I sent you the appropriate squid.conf, what would you learn?

Try opening the default squid.conf and reading through it.

> By the way,I want to know , what type of squid is appropriate for cache
> server?

The best type of Squid is the Squid that you configure yourself, so that
you know what it does.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:58.26% see www.mersenne.org]
The only reason I'm burning my candle at both ends, is because I haven't