Re: [squid-users] Blocking site

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:23:16 +0800

Hi Joe,

Yes,... you're right. I could browse http://networkscan.com:4000/ that using
different port from normal HTTP. However, I also check my port blocking in
my system. I did not found any setting there that blocking port 2242.

The chronology is, one of users want to browse her library in Monash
university. After logon and be authenticated, she was redirected to such
address (http://ezproxy.lib.monash.edu.au:2242/....bla..bla...bla), and
browser said, "Page cannot display". If I use IP from subnet block that not
be proxied. It is OK !

Thx & rgds,

Awie