Re: [squid-users] Blocking site

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 04:06:01 -0600

Hi Awie,

Nope. I'm not sure what your problem is, but it isn't
Squid+redirection. WCCP is only redirecting port 80 to Squid.
Everything else ought to go through untouched, including port 2242.

You might have a packet filter in place that prevents access to that
port, though.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com