Re: [squid-users] Blocking site

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:24:50 -0600

I thought you were using WCCP?

With any form of transparent redirection, it is usually a simple matter
to bypass the proxy for one destination IP. Just create a access list
(or ipchains rule, or whatever is doing the redirection) that catches
that site before the redirect, and skips the redirection.

Then this problem won't exist for any users for this site.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com