Re: [squid-users] Antivirus

From: Mikael Chambon <squid-ml@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:39:25 +0100

Well thanks for your answers guys.

In fact this is for a small network (20 users) where the only way to surf
on the Internet is from a squid proxy server. That's why I would like to
make it works with Squid.

Simon, what do you mean by "separate server upstream " ?

Does someone has any experiences with performance ?
I mean, what minimal hardware should I have for a squid
+ Antivirus http scanning for 20~25 users.

Mikael,