[squid-users] Wccp related question

From: schazad choudary <schahzadchoudhry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:28:55 -0800 (PST)

well as for me have studied all wccp configuration
methods guide to configur squid with ipchains or some
utuility which can redirect 80 port to 8080.

but in my mind some where i have diffrent concept.i
have run squid with wccp one time without it.

Can any one guide how can i configure wccp without any
redirection of port .

well and what u suggest what is better.port
redirection either in router or in squid.