Re: [squid-users] Wccp, Cache Lost

From: schazad choudary <schahzadchoudhry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 01:04:12 -0800 (PST)

well

log files rotate after every two days. and just a week
ago i have install these machines , i have around 20
GB of cache in eache machine wich is 10%.

so what you suggest to do to stop the thing
hapeening.And one thing more as any pf squid goes ut
of wccp then take it back to wccp i have to restart
teh squid,is there any other way.???

regards