Re: [squid-users] proxy user logs

From: Simon White <simon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:35:04 +0000

05-Apr-02 at 18:13, Payal (rpayal@indiainfo.com) wrote :
> Hello all,
> I use squid as authenticated proxy. I use calamaris to give me report of what
> each ip is doing. But can I have the report in such a way that I can keep a
> log of what sites each user is accessing?
> What s/w do I use? Thanks a lot and bye.
> -Payal

This breaks user privacy, so it's not enabled by default.

Calamaris deliberately does not report on this. I don't know if it can,
but this is a Calamaris issue, since IPs are logged in Squid logs.

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:61.64% see www.mersenne.org]
           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign